Common Medical Conditions
To qualify for benefits, your medical condition or disability must be considered severe enough by the Social Security Administration's (SSA) guidelines. Your disability is reviewed by a state examiner to determine if it is severe enough to keep you from being employed and earning a living. These examiners work for the government and have a huge backlog of applications. Therefore, they deny most of the applications that come in as well as appeals that are made.
For this reason, many people that get approved do so by having an experienced lawyer to represent them, beginning with their initial filing. Disability Action Advocates has worked with all types of people from homeless vets to disabled business owners. Our firm has more than two decades of experience practicing exclusivelywith Social Security Disability and we have helped many secure their deserved benefits.
We are ready to review your case and help you determine your eligibility. Call our firm today at (888) 421-8705 to get started.
Eligibility for Social Security Disability Benefits
- Mental Disorders – These can include such conditions as bi-polar, depression, schizophrenia, autism and a number of others.
- Malignant Diseases – Conditions include various types of cancer, leukemia and other diseases in this category.
- Neurological – This category includes cerebral palsy, Parkinson's disease, and traumatic brain injury to name a few.
- Body System Impairments – In this category are included types such as down syndromes and fetal alcohol syndrome.
- Endocrine System – Diabetes and thyroid gland disorders are included with numerous others.
If you have questions about whether or not you qualify for benefits and which program would be the best for you, call our office today. We will be glad to answer your questions. Many people have gotten approval with help from a representative, avoiding unnecessary frustrations.
To learn more about filing for disability benefits or insurance with the help of a Sacramento SSD attorney, call our firm at (888) 421-8705.